OHSAS 18001:2007 Certification of occupational health and safety management system
Regardless of whether you are in the service or manufacturing sector, your job is to keep your workplace as healthy and secure as possible for employees as required by law. OHSAS 18001, Safety and Health Management System, which is an international standard, will help you to fulfill your obligations to the relevant authorities. This system focuses on the effective control of all occupational hazards including all parties to the process (workers, visitors, insurers, society) as well as maximum improvement of Occupational Health and Safety within the company.
Implementation and certification of OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System assists a company in:
• Identifying and managing all potential risks through the implementation of risk reduction programs as well as minimizing risks in the work environment;
• Reducing accidents that occur in the company;
• Continuous improvement of company activity on issues related to occupational health and safety;
• Systematic monitoring and enforcement of occupational health and safety legislation;
• Cost reduction from accidents (compensation, hospitalization, etc.)
Certificates issued by QCB Albania are accredited.