ISO 9001: 2015 Quality management system certification
In order to have a better management system, better activity planning, faster problem solving, increase productivity, profits and reputation, your company needs to implement ISO 9001 quality management system: 2015.
Institutionalism means creating the foundation for enterprise continuity today. In this context, as a first step in institutionalizing your business, QCB Albania recommends the ISO 9001: 2015 quality management system.
Applying ISO 9001 standards to an organization’s business activity increases its importance:
- Assuring the customer that the requested product or service complies with the specifications approved (by the organization and the client) as well as the statute or regulation requirements;
- By reducing costs through more efficient and more productive action;
- By satisfying clients and stakeholders (employees, shareholders and the social environment) about their existing and prospective needs;
- Taking appropriate actions to continuously improve all activities carried out by the company;
- By creating competitive advantage and attracting new clients or investors in international markets;
- Maximizing the success and results of the organization in line with the resources needed to maintain competitiveness globally.
Certificates issued by QCB Albania are accredited