ISO 14001:2015 System certification for environmental management
ISO 14001 specifies the general requirements for setting up an environmental management system in a company. It focuses on recognizing all environmental aspects and effectively managing the consequences of a company’s activity enabling it to improve the impact of the company’s overall environmental performance. An organization can obtain and apply ISO 14001 certification, regardless of its size or scope. Environmental management systems based on ISO 14001 provide the opportunity to identify, evaluate and manage the environmental aspects of an organization with the aim of:
- Prevention of environmental damage;
- Assessment of environmental aspects;
- Enhancement of environmental performance;
- Adherence to laws;
- Conservation of natural resources and cost reduction;
- Improve company image;
- Improve the communication with authority figures.
Certificates issued by QCB Albania are accredited.